Acoso Sexual: Guia Para el Empleado is the Spanish version of Sexual Harassment: An Employee’s Guide. It provides Spanish-speaking employees with critical information on how to recognize and prevent sexual harassment in the workplace. The responsibilities of employees, supervisors, and employers are also addressed. Finally, this course offers sexual harassment scenarios worth consideration and case studies to reinforce learning.TARGET AUDIENCE
Spanish-speaking Non-Management Employees
TIME TO COMPLETE
To increase employee knowledge and awareness of behavior that constitutes sexual harassment.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- recognize behaviors that constitute sexual harassment;
- differentiate between the facts and myths surrounding sexual harassment;
- discern questionable traits and behaviors among co-workers and ascertain when to report these incidents of questionable behavior;
- characterize the consequences of sexual harassment; and
- apply rules governing employee behavior and associate the appropriate employee responsibilities with these rules.
1. What is Sexual Harassment?
- Legal Definition
- Myths and Facts about Sexual Harassment
- Federal and California Laws on Sexual Harassment
- Types of Sexual Harassment
- Consequences of Sexual Harassment
2. Understanding Sexual Harassment
- Words and Behaviors
3. Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Recognizing Questionable Behavior
- Reporting Questionable Behavior
- Discrimination Policy, Including Sexual Harassment
HR CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE
This Activity has been approved for 1.0 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
SOCIETY FOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
This Activity has been approved for 1.0 PDCs toward SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification. The Human Equation is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.